Touch Screen Not Working in Windows 10
Windows 10 may be a large leap from 8.1 because the whole OS got revamped. there have been changes in easy access, usability, effectiveness, a lot of features and faster operations. Microsoft is constantly rolling our updates to repair bug fixes and provide additional security definitions.
Even with the constant updates targeted at fixing bugs, some people according that their touchscreen refused to reply or work. This issue is caused by a number of reasons. This problem usually happens once users upgrade from a previous version of Windows to Windows 10. once we install a new OS, all the drivers are put in once more from scratch. during this case, it’s possible that your drivers aren’t put in correctly. learn in this below method to fix touch screen not working in windows 10
Method 1: Fix touch Screen not working in Windows 10 with run Hardware and Device troubleshooter
- Press Windows Key +R, sort Control Panel.
- Type troubleshooting within the search bar, click on troubleshooting.
- Click on Hardware and Sound, then click on Hardware and Devices.
- Follow the steps from the wizard to run the repairer.
Method 2: Fix touch Screen not working in Windows 10 with update the touch screen drivers and check for the resolution
- Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on on Device Manager.
- Expand Human Interface Devices.
- Locate the touch screen driver.
- Right-click on the driver icon and click on on Update Driver software system.
- Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software system.
- Follow this method instruction on the screen to update the touch panel driver.
above is the way to fix Touch Screen Not Working in Windows 10, if you have help with Windows 10 problems, the comments below will help you to solve Windows 10 problems.