Read more about these tips to help you How to Setting Up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile. are you’ve got issues Setting up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile? This steps to set Up and Export Settings App Corner Windows 10 Mobile.
Setting up Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile
If others use your Windows phone, Apps Corner allows you to created a begin screen for them with only the apps that you select.
See Also: Tips Battery saving for Windows 10 Mobile
- Visit Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner.
- Choose Apps to select the apps that you need in Apps Corner.
- Pin Apps Corner to begin.
- Press the back button once you’ve finished.
- To use Apps Corner, tap the tile and press the Launch button.
- Once you get your phone back, press and hold the ability button, then swipe over to shut Apps Corner.
Note: to stop access to your own begin screen, use defend my phone with a password > New password.
Export Settings Apps Corner Windows 10 Mobile
Before you sharing Apps Corner settings to alternative phones,you need an SD card and SD card slots on each phones to do this.
- Choose Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Advanced > Export to SD card.
- Insert the SD card in another phone.
- Choose Settings > Accounts > Apps Corner > Import from SD card. Note that the Import button from the SD card only appears if there are files in the Application Corner settings on the SD card.
More tips: if you wish set up and use Kid’s Corner in Windows 10 Mobile, follow this
Setting Up Kid’s Corner Windows 10 Mobile
See Also: How to Change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
Kid’s Corner may be a place on your Windows 10 Mobile to add games, apps, music, and videos.
- On Start, swipe over to the App list, choose Settings > Accounts > Kid’s Corner, then choose Next.
- Choose Games, Music, Videos, or Apps, select the things you wish, then choose Done.
- Once you’re finished adding things, choose Next.
How to use Kid’s Corner Windows ten Mobile
- To get to Kid’s Corner, swipe over from the lock screen, then swipe up. Or visit Settings > Accounts > Kid’s Corner, then choose Launch Kid’s Corner.
- Your kids will now use the apps you additional. they will additionally choose customise to choose a new name or accent color, and even size and move the tiles.
- To go away Kid’s Corner, press the phone’s power button. Press it once more to go back to the most lock screen.