Learn how to Restart & Reset Windows 10 Mobile to repair some issues on your phone, like phone stops operating or not responding like it wont to, you’ll restart it to get back response.
How to Restart Windows 10 Mobile
Do it Press and hold the power button until the message sliding down to turn off appears on the screen, when sliding down. It always takes regarding 3 seconds for the message to appear. After it, press the power button to show your phone back on.
But if that doesn’t work, you’ll press and hold the amount down and Power buttons at a similar time until you feel a vibration (about 10 to 15 seconds), then release the buttons. After it, your phone can restart automatically.
Note: After your phone vibrate as you press the amount down and Power buttons, wait to release the buttons till you feel the second vibration 10 to 15 seconds later. If you don’t let go of the buttons now when the vibration at 10 to 15 seconds, your phone might show a black startup screen instead of restarting usually. so if that happens, try pressing the button combo once more.
But not all phones will restart this fashion, so see your phone’s manufacturer to find out a way to force a restart.
If your phone has a replaceable battery, you’ll additionally restart your phone by removing and reinserting the battery, and so pressing the power button to turn on your phone.
See also: How to change Ringtone in Windows 10 Mobile
How to Reset Windows 10 Mobile
After resetting your Windows phone can return it to a similar state it was within the first time you turned it on (Like New).
Note: All of your personal content are erased, and the phone are fixed up to its factory settings. so if you may to reset your phone, you’ll copy apps, text messages, and a lot of within the cloud beforehand.
Reset your phone
- On Start , swipe over to the All apps list > Settings .
- Choose System > about > Reset your phone.
- You’ll receive 2 warnings. If you’re absolutely certain you wish to restore your phone to its factory settings, select Yes, then choose Yes once more. it would take a little while for the process to finish.
If your phone is unresponsive and you can’t reach Settings , you will be ready to reset your phone using the hardware buttons. On Lumia Smartphone (and some others), use the following tips to reset your cellphone.
Reset an unresponsive phone
- Press and hold the amount down and Power buttons at a similar time until you feel a vibration (about 10 to 15 seconds).
- Once you feel the vibration, release the buttons, and so immediately press and hold the amount down button until you see a large exclamation mark.
- Once the exclamation mark appears, press the following four buttons during this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down. Your phone should currently reset and restart itself. (It may take a while for the reset to complete.)
Warning: Resetting your mobile can erase all content hold on on your phone, as well as apps and games (along with app data and game progress), text messages, call history, music, photos, and more.