How to change screen resolution in Windows 10. Then simply follow this step by step guide.The display resolution or screen resolution in Windows 10 is responsible for the clarity of text and pictures displayed on the screen.
Lower screen resolution in Windows 10 results in the lower quality of text and pictures on the screen, while higher screen resolution in Windows 10 results in the higher quality of text and pictures on the Windows 10 screen. Windows, however, comes with its default resolution of the screen that better suits your computer displays.
It’s suggested to not change the default resolution because of the system displays setting in Windows 10.
But while enjoying games or running some quite higher resolution software, the game or software system may automatically change screen resolution, forcing you manually to restore the first screen resolution on your computer.
The other reason to change screen resolution in Windows 10 is that Windows 10 icons too big and you wish to create icons smaller on Windows 10.
How To change Screen Resolution In Windows 10
Follow the below steps to learn the way to modification screen resolution in Windows 10.
- Start your computer, right click on the desktop, then choose “Display Settings“.
- In display Setting, you’ll see your current display setting on your computer, select “Advanced Displays Setting” underneath.
- Under Advanced display Settings, select the drop-down box set below “Resolution“.
- Now select that screen resolution you would like on your computer (It is suggested to set the default screen resolution that is by default unless you wish to run a game or software system at high resolution).
- To change screen resolution in Windows 10 you’ll see the below Window like this once 10 to 15 seconds to Confirmed the new resolution.
- In order to set the new resolution simply click on the “Keep Changes” button. however if you feel just like the new screen resolution isn’t good for your computer, you’ll click on “Revert” button to restore previous screen resolution.
Likewise, you’ll set your screen resolution in Windows 10 for NVIDIA AND INTEL GRAPHICS.
So, this can be the way to change screen resolution in Windows 10. I’ve listed the right solution how to change screen resolution in Windows 10, hope this helps you to get your good screen resolution.