Get Windows 10 Update is stuck downloading updates at 0 come before installation? please make certain you’re connected to the internet, or download and run the Windows Update repairer for your version of Windows.
And you know, the updates are downloaded however are regular to get installed automatically during Windows close down or startup. typically Windows 10 may also need a reboot once the successful installation of all the downloaded updates. But, typically additionally user get a Stuck in Windows 10 Update Installation. If you get this error, i’ll assist you with provide tutorial regarding the way to Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation below.
Fix a Stuck Windows 10 Update Installation
if you want to solve the stuck Windows 10 update installation, read and follow the tips below:
Run the repairer
- Open settings.
- Click Update & security.
- Click Troubleshoot > Windows Update > Run the repairer.
- Wait method then fix error.
Restart Windows Update Forcefully
- Search command prompt then open it.
- Run the following commands one by one below.
- Internet stop wuauserv
- Internet stop bits
- Open File explorer. visit C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution. Delete all file. If your system restricts you from deleting the files, restart your computer, and delete the files.
- Perform a restart and run the following commands to begin the update service once more.
- Internet begin wuauserv
- Internet begin bits
- Then check for updates from Windows Update and download the updates.
- Visit settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates.